Torqued-Up Energy Services offers a full line of fluid and nitrogen pumping services. Our units' versatility allows for customized treatments to specific volume, rate, and pressure requirements of individual jobs.
The pumping units are produced with high pressure mixing and blending capabilities. Putting safety first, our designs are made to be user friendly and to provide a quick rig up time, saving our customers time and money.
- Nitrogen Treatment
- Acid treatments
- CO2 treatments
- Solvent treatments
- On-the-fly mixing and pumping of diverting agents including rock salt and viscous spacers
- Sand plugs
- Pressure testing
- Frac and perforation breakdowns
- Pumping support for Coiled Tubing, Snubbing, E-line, Slick line, Drilling operations
Features and Specifications
- Equipment: Detroit 600hp, Automatic transmission, MSI TI-600 Triplex pump, Plunger Sizes: 3", Stroke Length: 6", 2-15 bbl mixing tanks, 120 ft of 2" 1502 15,000 psi iron, 2:1 splitter box for low rate/high torque
- Equipment: Detroit 1000hp, Automatic transmission, MSI-QI1000 Quintaplex pump, Plunger Sizes: 3", Stroke Length: 6", 2-15 bbl mixing tanks, 120 ft of 2" 1502 15,000 psi treating iron, 2:1 splitter box for low rate/high torque
- Instrumentation and Control Systems: FDAS (Field Data Acquisition System), Real-time remote web and data display capabilities, Programmable pressure limit shutdown.